Goat Milk vs Cow Milk vs Sheep Milk: What Are the Differences?
Client:Good Goat (Burt Lewis Ingredients)
Project Deadline: 4/27/2018
Topic:Goat Milk vs Cow Milk vs Sheep Milk: What are the Differences?
Goal: To highlight Goat Milk as the best of the three and why GOOD GOAT milk is best.
Target Audience: Women, 2534 & 65+ (lowest 5564), Moms, Health Conscious, Higher Income
Voice:Friendly, Informative, Tempting, Enticing
NOTE: A change we are making to their site that may not be done when you start this is replacing “Powdered Goat Milk” to read “New Zealand Natural Full Cream Goat Milk Powder”, please refer to it by that.
Give info on each and why Goat Milk is best, go a step further and highlight why GOOD GOAT is the goat milk is the one to buy (convenience, flavor, freshness)
Highlight the flavors, NOTE there is a new flavor that may not be added to the site by the time you see it.Below are the details.
Newest flavor goat milk with Manuka Honey. YOU DO NOT NEED TO FEATURE THIS ABOVE THE OTHERS, just
providing all details because it may not be on the site when you start this Blog.
- More pure and complex than your normal table honey
- Focus of extensive research into its special properties
- Only harvested in New Zealand from the native Manuka Plant (Leptospermum Scoparium) and only for a
few weeks of the year when the Manuka plant is in flower
- Special compound that makes Manuka Honey different is called Methylglyoxal (MGO) which is formed in
the honey from Manuka nectar and is strictly handled and tested to ensure maximum potency, quality and purity. You may also have head of “UMF” or Unique Manuka Factor which is another grade scale for testing the purity of Manuka Honey to determine its value and potential benefits.
- Various articles, studies and health professionals claim that Manuka Honey can help with general wellness, immune health and also has antibacterial properties. You can see some articles here (or just google it and see what you can find – there’s heaps out there!)
- And some scientific research papers here:
- For more information on scientific research being done in New Zealand, you can go to the Waikato University Research Commons and do a search for Manuka Honey.